Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Tic-Tac-Toe


Time again for another Merry Monday challenge! This week it is Tic-Tac-Toe, where we have to choose one line from this graph.


I chose red, punches and snowflakes as I had an idea starting to form in my mind. I always have extra snowflakes left over when I purchase Christmas kits, as we celebrate Christmas during summer here in New Zealand, but I do send Christmas cards to people in America so this one will be heading their way!

 


I used red as my background colour and the snowflakes were cut outs from an old CM kit. I also had some snowflake paper ribbon and embossed some blue cardstock to match. I also punched out some blue circles. I coloured and stamped the sentiment onto white cardstock and punched it out as well. I know grey and blue aren't the first colours you think of to go with red at Christmas, but I think they work together quite well!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Nordic Christmas Paper Pack, Winter Wonderland Quick Kit, Seaglass cardstock, White cardstock, Grey cardstock, Holidazzle Paper Ribbon, Circle Maker Punch.
Stampin' Up: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Cute and Curly stamp set, Curley Label Punch, Cherry Cobbler ink, Basic Grey ink.

8 comments :

  1. Lovely card, Lauren. I love adding blue to Christmas cards, even if it isn't traditional. Thanks for playing at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Lauren, I like the paper ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card Lauren, these colours are wonderful together. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty snowflakes, Lauren! Love the red and blue colors! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Lauren! Love the snowflakes and the color combo! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with the challenge, Lauren! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the challenge, Lauren! Love the snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice take on the challenge, and I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...