Friday, February 1, 2013

Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Brownie

One of my favourite things to do is bake, and I am glad that that passion has already rubbed off on my three year old son. Every time I get my cake mixer out, he puts on his apron and tells me not to make a mess!

One of our favourite things to bake together is my brownie. This is my best known recipe among my friends, and I am sharing the recipe today so that you can try it too! I get requests for it all the time, and it is so easy to make as everything can just go in the cake mixer, then into a pan and into the oven. My three year old loves helping, especially with the chocolate chips!

 



Indulgent Chocolate Fudge Brownie:

200g butter, melted
3/4 cup cocoa
2 cups castor sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
4 eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
3/4 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 cups chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking tin with non-stick spray or line with grease proof paper.Mix the melted butter, cocoa, sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla essence until well combined, beating until colour lightens (about 4-5 minutes).Gently mix in the flour, baking powder and chocolate chips.Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 50-55 minutes.The brownie should still be quite soft in the middle, but will have cracked slightly and pulled away from the edge of the tin.Cool completely in the tin, then cut and store in an airtight container.

 
This brownie is dense, chocolately, and perfect for making for friends and family!

I am linking up to Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...