Saturday, February 16, 2013

Getting Fit Friday

Hello Friday! Well technically it is Saturday morning here, I spent all of last night participating in a Virtual Crop and drafted this page but forgot to post it!

This week has been full of chocolate thanks to Valentine's Day and kind neighbours. I limited myself to four wrapped chocolates or four squares of chocolate each day and still managed to keep at my goal weight. I even got glammed up for dinner even though I just cooked for my husband and we stayed in!


My goals for last week were:

Cook a special and healthy Valentines Day meal for my husband.
I made Tandoori Fish, Indian Rice and corn cobs, then we had our special pudding.

Buy some new underwear!
I only bought one set as it was hard to get to the mall this week with two sick children, but I was happy with my purchase.

Do the Summer Arms Challenge each day.
This one hasn't happened so I am going to do this next week.

Send my son off to his first day of preschool with a healthy lunch.
Unfortunately my son is still sick so he is starting preschool next week.

So my goals for this week are:
Do the Summer Arms Challenge each day.
Send my son off to his first day of preschool with a healthy lunch.
Log my food on MFP- I have been pretty slack for the last week!
Eat three servings of vegetables each day.

I hope everyone had a great week!

Linking up to Getting Fit Friday.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...