Sunday, February 10, 2013

Happy Birthday STB #5

Time for another birthday card sketch over at Seize The Birthday! This week is a feminine sketch based on the following design:

 
I kept my card pretty simple, using some really old pink cardstock I found in my stash as well as some more of my hoarded stickers.
 
 
The papers were part of a standard range, but they match the sticker perfectly and I like the girly colours. The finishing touch was the Happy Birthday banner, which I stamped and then shaped into a banner with my square punch. You can't really tell from this photo but the pink circle was made from slightly textured cardstock and then matted with plain yellow cardstock.

Thanks for looking!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Gazebo Birthday stickers, Gazebo PP, Butter cardstock, square punch, CCS with round shapes.
Stampin' Up: Bring On The Cake stamp set, Rose Red ink.
We R Memory Keepers: Baby Mine Collection Pink Textured Cardstock

2 comments :

  1. This is very festive Lauren, like the colours. Thank you for joining us at Seize the Birthday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty :)
    So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...