Thursday, October 16, 2014

Frocktober Days 15 and 16

Yesterday got away on me a bit and I didn't get home until 10pm, so here is yesterday's look as well as what I am wearing today!

Day 15 was a simple black dress, layered with a red merino jersey as it was rather cold. I relied on my trusty black flats to get me through the day, as well as a touch of berry red lip gloss.



Today I am wearing a new dress from Boohoo, which has a fun tile pattern to it. I am being brave and wearing white, although I also have a nude coloured slip underneath. This dress is so soft and it feels luxurious. I have put my navy flats on for this photo, but they are getting a bit old and so I am hoping for some new navy flats soon *hint hint*!



For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

By the way, don't forget to enter my birthday week giveaway!

Linking up with Wardrobe Wednesday and What Wives Wear.


1 comment :

  1. The dress with the pattern is my favorite of the two, it would be really cute with a belt, too! I am amazed by how many dresses you have! lol!!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...