Monday, October 6, 2014

Spring Must-Do List

The days are getting longer, the weather is warming up and the boys have boundless amounts of energy. It must be Spring!

I sat down with the boys and talked about what they would like to do as a family over the next couple of months. Adam solely insisted on swings, slides, park Mum! Lucas, my husband Malcolm and I were able to brainstorm a more comprehensive list of activities.



We have mixed some craft activities, special events in our area, and things we like to do outdoors.

I hope this inspires you- is there anything on your Spring to do list?

2 comments :

  1. It is fall here, but I enjoyed reading your Spring bucket list. I'm going to pin it for ideas later. I love the wind chime idea, my kids made these on Mother's Day at a local park here a few years back and we still have them. A daffodil photo shoot sounds beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy spring to you! It is now fall in the states. I pinned this for reference in a few months!


    Thank you for stopping by the Thoughtful Spot Weekly Blog Hop this week. We hope to see you drop by our neck of the woods next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...