Monday, October 6, 2014

Frocktober Day 6

It is a wet and windy day here, and my husband is home sick, so I am sharing another comfy and cozy look. I really want the weather to improve so that I can showcase all of my sleeveless dresses!

Today I am wearing a dress from Boohoo that is perfect for casual wear. Since it is raining and blowing a gale, I have teamed it with a merino jersey and some sneakers. I also added my green beaded necklace to tie everything together.



Today's look is perfect for a day playing Lego on the floor with my boys! We are making car tracks and will also be doing lots of colouring.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.


1 comment :

  1. I think this is one of my favorite dress looks so far! The green sweat and sneakers are perfect with it. I always forget about wearing a fun pair of sneakers with a dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...