Valentines Day is this weekend, and I have the perfect dessert to make for your loved ones or even the whole family! These Berry Parfaits are simple to make yet taste delicious- and scroll down for six more delicious Valentines Day recipe ideas!
You will need:
- 85 gram pack boysenberry jelly crystals
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 cup natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 1 cup berry sauce (I used Dollop Berry Compote)
- extra unsweetened yoghurt for topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- Pascall Berry Swirl marshmallows
I would love to know if you are planning a special Valentines Day dessert! Here are some suggestions for other recipes you might like to try.