Monday, April 1, 2013

Monkey Birthday card.

This week the Seize The Birthday sketch is for a masculine birthday card.

 


My nephew is having a birthday soon and so I made this card for him.

 

I stamped the monkey image on white cardstock and also stamped the sentiment on white, and punched it out. I inked the edges of the sentiment circle and attached it to the card with a star brad.
 
Full of fun bright colours, just perfect for this little boy who is such a dynamo and a cheeky monkey!
 
Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Primary School Paper, Primary paper ribbon, Circle Maker, White cardstock.
Stampin' Up: Pacific Point, So Saffron and Gumball Green ink, Lucky Limeade cardstock, Fox and Friends stamp set.
Creative Impressions: Gold Star Brads.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...