Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bookcase Makeover

 
Remember my bookcase from the last bedroom post over at Wow Us Wednesdays?
 
 

 

Not too bad, but it could do with some excitement. As one of my Pinterest Resolutions, I had wanted to paint the back of the bookcase and we finally had a spare weekend to get it done!

We masked the back panels and decided to paint them the same colour as the bedroom walls.


 

 
Much better!

 

 
I added some of Adam's favourite books and toys....

 


Even the iconic New Zealand Buzzy Bee has a spot on the bookcase!

 
Now that we have new curtains and new paint, as well as a spruced up bookcase, the next part of the bedroom makeover is the wall art- stay tuned for next week's reveal!
 
Linking up with Savvy Southern Style at Wow Us Wednesdays.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...