Friday, January 9, 2015

Ezibuy under $50

When I was growing up, my mum always had an Ezibuy catalogue by the phone. Lately, these catalogues have been appearing in my mailbpox since I did an online order with them.

I tended to think of Ezibuy as being a bit outdated, but I was quite surprised when I flicked through their latest catalogue, The company seems to be on trend with some of the picks for this season, and their range has expanded dramatically from when I would flick through the pages as a teenager.

My fashion budget is very tight, and so I have picked out a few items that are all $50 and under.

Ezibuy Tops and Dresses

This Aztec tee is such a fun print, and available in a yellow or pink colour. At $29.99, you could even get all of them!

The purple fit and flare dress is very flattering- I have tried this on in person and I could wear this all day, every day! The colour is also a little bit different and does stand out. You could easily dress this down for a day at the beach, or add some heels and a statement necklace for a night out, which means that at $35 this dress is a real bargain!

The shift dress is at the top end of the budget at $49.99, but I do love my navy dresses and this one would be another great dress for a variety of occasions.


Now we move onto bottoms- I have realised that I am in desperate need of shorts to see me through the rest of this season.

Ezibuy Shorts and pants


The white shorts are an easy wear roll-up cargo style, but once again they are at the top end of the $50 budget at $49.99, although other colours are on sale. However, white is extremely versatile and goes with everything, so these shorts would get more than enough wear!

The pink denim shorts look so comfortable, and they are a great hue for summer. The waistband looks like it can handle the post Christmas bulge, and I like the length of them. Down to $29.99, they are also available in white, black and yellow.

I can't resist a good pair of patterned pants, and reading the reviews for these Charcoal print pants has me convinced that these could be the most comfortable pants in my wardrobe. At $44.99 these aren't the cheapest patterned pants I have come across, but the length and fit seem to be spot on, with lots of happy customers.

Help me expand my wardrobe- which two items would you pick to add to your summer clothing collection?

1 comment :

  1. I love the colors! The purple dress is lovely, and very comfy looking. The pink shorts are cute too! Very summery : )

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...