This is going to be a great motivator, as I have so many cross stitches that are half finished.
As part of this project, I am sharing the list of WIPs that I would like to complete this year.
- Noah's Ark Birth Record- this is for Lucas, who I am ashamed to say has just turned four!
- Happi Transport Birth Record- this one is Adam's.
- Felt gingerbread houses- two of these for next Christmas!
- Vintage Framecraft Four Little Girls miniatures.
- Paula Vaughan- Grandmother's House.
- Sampler- I started this sampler when I was 11 and hope to finally finish it.
The schedule for WIPocalypse is really appealing, as I don't like to feel under a huge amount of pressure but I do need a gentle reminder now and then.
January 16- Topic: Introduce yourself, your projects, and any goals you have for the year!
February 14 – Topic: How many projects do you generally feel comfortable having in progress at a time? Tell us about your one-at-a-time or rotation habits!
March 16 – Topic: Show us your favorite places to stitch.
April 15 – Topic: How do you keep your stash organized?
May 14 – Topic: What designs or themes do you really wish you could find? What do you think is missing among stitching designs?
June 13 – Topic: Have you ever been to a stitch gathering such as a retreat or a festival? If so, tell us about it!
July 12 – Topic: It’s halfway to Christmas. Do you start your holiday stitching this early? If so, what do you hope to accomplish this year?
August 10 – Topic: Tell us about your oldest and newest WIPs.
September 9 – Topic: TBD
October 8 – Topic: Are you a Halloween or Christmas stitcher?
November 6 – Topic: TBD
December 6 – Theme: Recap your accomplishments for the year! (Your finishes, your final before/after photos, etc).
Feel free to come join in with us!