Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Love Papercraft Sampler

February is fast approaching, and with it comes Valentines Day. To me, February is the month of love because it is the month that I married my wonderful husband. We will be celebrating six years of marriage in February, and so this Love Papercraft Sampler will be perfect to display during the month.



The squares are mounted on white cardstock at 12"x12", then the decorative paper is 11"x11"  and the brown cardstock is 10.5"x10.5". Each inner white square is 2.5"x2.5", with the inner squares at 2.25"x2.25".

I had a lot of fun using up my wedding, Valentine and love themed scraps, as well as playing with a chocolate, red and pink combo. Here is a close up of each corner:

Top left


Top right


Bottom left


Bottom right


This is how it will be displayed in my home during February, complete with a wedding photo as well as a recent photo of the two of us.



How are you decorating for Valentines Day? I would love to hear your ideas.

Supplies used:
7Gypsies: Love Amour stickers.
BoBunny: Layered Valentines stickers.
Close To My Heart: Cloud Nine stamp set, A Garden stamp set, You Are My Happy Alphabet stamp set, Cotton Candy ink
Creative Memories: Cheerful Valentines Additions, Loveable Heart punch, Cherish stickers, Chocolate cardstock
Cuttlebug: Sample Embossing Folder, Clouds Embossing Folder.
Stampin' Up: Pink ribbon, Chocolate Chip ink, Riding Hood Red ink, I heart Hearts stamp set, Large Oval punch, Punch Potpourri stamp set, Occasions Aphabet stamp set.
Miscellaneous from my stash: Red glitter heart stickers

Linking up with:

Show and Tell

 Show & Tell Thursday's

The Memory Nest

5 comments :

  1. Such a nice creation to decorate your home <3
    Thank you for sharing at tMN! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty art wall! Love the idea of square blocks the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! This is a beautiful sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your February Anniverseray! Love this sampler - perfect for the month! My fav block must be the very top left one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I came over from The Memory Nest and it was nice to see your cute project!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...