Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Time for a Spring Declutter!

Spring is in the air, and it is definitely time for a thorough cleaning!

You may remember that one of my Pinterest Resolutions was to get my house spring cleaned. Motivation has been missing at my house lately due to flu, and so when I saw Simoney's blog post about the Spring Declutter it was the push I had been waiting for.













 
So, starting next week I will be sharing each area of my house with Before and After photos (eep!) and doing a thorough spring clean and declutter. First up will be the laundry- with multiple broken washing baskets, overflowing linen cupboards and a plethora of cleaning products, this will be a great area to get sorted.



I do hope you will join us as we get our homes ready for Spring! There is even a fantastic Tupperware prize pack up for grabs.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...