Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!

Yesterday was Father's Day here in New Zealand and I had a wonderful time celebrating with my husband, father and father-in--law, as well as all the family.

Of course, I had to make a card for each of them- and I was inspired by the current Use It Tuesday challenge- TRENDS.

Owls have certainly been a trend I have noticed recently. I always seem to be using the owl punch my sister has, but this owl stamp has been at the back of my stamp storage for a while as I received it at the beginning of 2010. The tie stamp had also never been inked, but it is so adorable that now I am thinking of lots of different ways to use it!



I hope all the Dads out there had a great day yesterday!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: White cardstock, Be Young Stack Pack, Precision Point adhesive.
Stampin Up: Punch Bunch stamp set, Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set, Island Indigo cardstock, Island Indigo ink, Soft Suede ink, Tie stamp, Modern Label punch, Snail adhesive.

1 comment :

  1. Glad you pulled out that Owl stamp, this card is super cute! Thanks for playing at Use It Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...