Sunday, October 26, 2014

A Frocktober Weekend

This weekend has been so busy, with my primary school Jubilee taking place. Since I was on the committee, it has meant a few late nights and so my blogging had taken a back seat.

Here are my Frocktober looks for Friday, Saturday and Sunday (today).

On Friday, I had the school Mix and Mingle with fellow students and past teachers. I wore a dress from Max that is a couple of years old, but still on trend thanks to the monochrome print. I wore black lace flats since this was a standing event, and paired it with a light cardigan.



Saturday night was the Jubilee dinner, and I wore my Sammydress Pink Ruffle Dress paired with black pumps and a pink snakeskin clutch.



Today I am in my trusty navy dress, with a navy waterfall cardigan and navy flats. There is a pop of jade from my camisole underneath. I am featuring this outfit in the Fashionomics Friday link up, as the entire outfit was free. The dress, cardigan and camisole were clothes swap finds, the shoes were a birthday present, and the necklace was gifted to me.



For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

Linking up with What Wives Wear.

2 comments :

  1. That pink ruffle dress is TOO too cute. I think my favorite, tho is the navy dress with the waterfall cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just about to say what Carrie said, you look so cute in that ruffle dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...