Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Frocktober Day 14

Two weeks in to wearing dresses, and I am starting to wonder why I don't wear them more often! They are so comfortable and I always get compliments.

Today's dress is a new one from Sammydress, and I just had to have this due to my love of all things black and white. This dress should see me through spring and summer, and it was really comfortable to wear today.


I never used to wear short dresses as I am quite self conscious of my legs, but this dress was too cute to pass up. I wore heels today to give me some added height, but I did take them off to make cookies with the boys. I also wore my favourite black and white bead earrings to keep in theme.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

1 comment :

  1. Such a pretty dress and would look pretty with black boots and a scarf in a color, too! I had to laugh when you said you took the heels off to make cookies with the boys, sounds like my day, too! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...