Friday, October 3, 2014

Frocktober Day 3

The weather today is not cooperating, and I have had to put on multiple layers with today's dress!

I started off with my fun apple print Laura Ashley dress (another free dress passed on from a friend) and layered a grey knit jersey, black tights, boots and a hand knitted scarf.



The morning dash to the supermarket was made with a big jacket on, but here at home with my coffee I am cozy enough. Adam delights in pointing out "green apples, Mum" whenever he sees my dress, and I love how whimsical this dress makes me feel.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you have a great sister and some great friends to hand you down some wonderful dresses! The grey sweater looks so cozy layered over it with the scarf... oh, I can't wait till it cool downs here!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...