Thursday, October 2, 2014

Frocktober Day 2

I was so excited to wear this dress today, it has been hanging in my wardrobe for a while but I have never worn it as I was either pregnant or it was winter. But now that spring is here I can wear my dresses again! This particular dress was another sister gifted item.

The wind today is very chilly, and so I layered with my merino striped waterfall cardigan and navy flats, thanks to Pinterest for the colour combination suggestion of navy and coral together. The top part of this dress has a cute ruffle and buttons.



I was worried about doing a Marilyn impersonation on the walk to preschool this morning, but luckily my dress stayed down!

I am looking forward to seeing everyone else's dresses today- it is always fun to see different stylings.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

Linking up with What Wives Wear.


1 comment :

  1. I really love the navy and coral together! That striped oversized cardi is really cute over the dress and I am sure would go great with a lot of other pieces in your closet. Can't beat stripes!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...