Thursday, October 9, 2014

Frocktober Day 9

Day nine of Frocktober and I am not as enthusiastic as yesterday thanks to a dose of hayfever, headaches and suspected man flu. I am putting on this dress to be presentable when my mother in law comes over, but really I just want to crawl into bed! My husband has been sick for the past few days so I assume I have picked up his bugs. Hence, only two photos have made the cut today thanks to puffy eyes, lack of sleep and a headache.

This dress was kindly gifted to me, and I love the smocking detail on the bust! Such a cute summer dress, and monochrome is a very big trend this spring/summer so I am glad that I will be on par with the fashionistas.


For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

1 comment :

  1. I guess wearing a nighty all day doesn't count?? Maybe your could try that tomorrow! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...