Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Frocktober Day 28 and Under $50 Challenge

I decided to try the lace white dress trend- not sure I can pull it off with my winter pastiness but I put a jacket over top due to the wild and windy weather here today.

This post is a bit late today as I had an exploding tap then no water, a vomiting child and a cardmaking class to contend with - I am impressed that I managed to do it all it a white dress! Inking up stamps and dealing with water shooting everywhere in my laundry still left me with a presentable outfit at the end of the day.

My legs look so wonky in these photos- I do have one leg 5cm shorter than the other so in case you were wondering why my knees always look uneven, there is your answer!



I love these new sandals from Number One Shoes, so comfortable and only $34.99! In fact, these are the only things I paid for for my entire outfit, as the dress and jacket were both passed on to me from friends. I am entering this look in the Mystery Case Style Challenge- Outfit under $50.

For more information about Frocktober and to make a donation to ovarian cancer research, please click here.

2 comments :

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...