World Egg Day falls on Friday 9th October, and so of course this is the perfect day to create some delicious recipes with the humble egg.
Breakfast is always made delicious with the help of an egg or two- here are some of my favourite ways to start the day!
1. The Eggbert's Sunriser- The Pioneer Woman
2. Eggs in a Hole with Basil Pesto- Joyful Healthy Eats
3. Breakfast Pizza- Cooking with Carlee
4. Pineapple Upside Down Pancakes- Baking Bites
Lunch and dinner are also great egg-filled options.
1. Egg Drop Soup- Cook Lisa Cook
2. Eggs Woodhouse- Cheese with Noodles
3. Easy Western Omelette Muffins- Mother Would Know
4. One Pot Spicy Eggs and Potatoes- Pinch of Yum
Eggs are a quintessential part of these delicious desserts too!
1. Pots de Creme- The Pioneer Woman
2. Egg-Nog Bundt Cake- Cooking with Ruthie
3. The Best Baked Flan- One Chopping Board
4. Snow Eggs- Chef in Disguise
But eggs are not just for eating- here are some of my favourite kid friendly activities using the humble egg.
1. Egg Drop Challenge- Little Bins for Little Hands
2. Bouncing Egg Experiment- Parenting Chaos
3. Shaving Cream Dyed Eggs- Crafty Morning
4. Eggshell Mosaic- Kidspot
What will you be creating for World Egg Day?