Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Go Fish!

It has been a few weeks since I have had time to play along at CASology, but I couldn't resist this week's cue word.



 
I pulled out my fish roller stamp and created this card using some ribbon that I had given to me, which I think looks like a fishing net.
 


I printed the sentiment off on my computer in a font that I thought looked bubbly, and punched it out then inked the edges. I slipped it behind the border and had a simple fish card in less than 15 minutes!



The pun made me smile- I hope this card makes someone else smile too! Usually I steer clear of pun sayings, but this time I think it goes perfectly with my fishes.

Supplies used:
Stampin' Up: Whisper White cardstock, Pool Party cardstock and ink, Fish Frenzy roller stamp, Curly Label punch, sponges, Mini Glue Dots.
Gifted: Ribbon
Font for sentiment: Carnation

8 comments :

  1. Very cute and I love the pun! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. You have a great blog and I am now following!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very punny! :) Love that fun sentiment and the way you framed it! What a great idea to use the lace ribbon as fish net too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing at that fun sentiment Lauren! Great card and cute fishies. Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your punny sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice sentiment Lauren and cute fishes card..nice color combo too...good luck with the challenge..

    I just join the Casology challenge too if you like to see it on my Blog, I would be so happy...have a great day, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the monochrome treatment - it keeps the card CAS! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many cute elements to this card...love the fish rolled images, the punny sentiment, and the great fish net! So glad you played along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool fish net, Lauren and a fabulous punny sentiment ... such a fun card! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...