Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Seize The Birthday #16

It is my sister in law's birthday today (Happy Birthday!) and so I made her a card just in time for the Seize The Birthday sketch challenge this week.




 
I haven't had a chance to use my cupcake punch yet, so this was a perfect reason to break it out of the packaging! A few stamped embellishments and some paper ribbon and vellum made this card easy to work in with the sketch, and I found the fun balloon vellum paper in my stash, which worked perfectly.
 





 


I hope my sister in law likes it, cupcakes are fun for any birthday!

Supplies used:
Creative Memories: Pink cardstock, Carrot cardstock, Purple cardstock, Tape Runner, Vellum Paper, Simply Beautiful Paper Ribbon, Green Apple cardstock, Foam Squares, Chalking Inks, Shape Maker system with 2" Circle punch.
Stampin Up: Cupcakes wheel, Lucky Limeade, Elegant Eggplant and Tangerine Tango inks, Create a Cupcake punch and stamp set.

2 comments :

  1. Super sweet card. Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really fun. Thanks for playing along at Seize the Birthday this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...