Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project Life 2012

I decided this year to bite the bullet and do the Project Life Challenge. This has many names- Project Life, Project 365, Photo a Day, Day2Day etc. The main idea that I have taken from all of these is to take a photo a day and scrapbook it! Sometimes I get discouraged that I am so behind, but at least if I have one photo scrapped from the stand out days (as well as my day to day life) then I will tend to feel a bit better about my albums.

I am creating my album digitally so all it takes is ten minutes an evening to upload my photo, drop it into my software and place it on the page. I am using the Storybook Creator Plus Click and Fill Pages to make this task even easier, as I have a variety of photo layouts to choose from and I can fill them with whatever digital papers I choose, rather like a paint by numbers. I then can tweak it a little bit to suit the week with embellishments, text and other bits and pieces. Here is an example of my first week.

This is the original template I used from the Click and Fill III Predesigned Pages:

And here is my finished page using the Cheerful Digital Power Palette:


As you can see, I made a few changes, but this was so easy and a lot less stressful for me then trying to put together a cohesive page from scratch. I hope to share my layouts with you each week so that you can see the versatility of the Click and Fill pages, and also maybe get some inspiration if you are taking a photo a day.

1 comment :

  1. Thank you for trying my Thai Mango Chicken, I'm so pleased that you enjoyed it. It's funny because we haven't had it in a while and just today I said to my husband that I was craving it so I'm making it this week for dinner. Thanks for your comment.

    Lisa~~

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...