Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Date Night outfit

Date nights for me and my husband are few and far between, and even more scarce when they involve going out with other couples! We have been trying to remedy this though, and so we accepted a recent invitation to go out for drinks on a Saturday night. No kids, no distractions, just good friends and some wine.

I wanted to go with a classic black and white colour combination, and so I paired this black skirt with a cream knotted top and some black heels.



To add interest, I layered with a gold music note necklace and my cord jacket, as we were sitting outside in a courtyard area and I wanted to be warm!



This outfit was comfortable, warm enough for an Autumn evening, and it made me feel relaxed enough to enjoy a night out without worrying about how I looked! Black and white is always a classic combo, and works perfectly for a date night, catch up with friends or any other evening event.

1 comment :

  1. Love that twist tee - you always look well put together, Lauren. Thanks for linking up on #stalkherstyle.x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...