Monday, July 8, 2013

A Star Studded Birthday

Masculine cards are something I struggle with, and so I love checking out the sketches at Seize The
Birthday to see what I can come up with. This week, the sketch was:


I really liked the star part of the sketch, and so I used that for the base of my card idea. As well as using a star in the circle, I added some punched out stars above the circle. The background paper was masculine and busy enough without me doing anything to it, but I did add some glitter to the star in a shooting star arrangement rather than having the banner across the circle. (I noticed as I uploaded the picture that the glitter is smudged, I will fix that!) A simple stamped sentiment completed my card.



Supplies used:
Basic Grey: Cupcake Chipboard Stickers.
Creative Memories: Green cardstock, Celebration PP, Custom Cutting System with Circle patterns.
Stampin' Up: Basic Grey marker, Dazzling Details, Merry Minis punch set, Up Up and Away stamp set.

1 comment :

  1. Super FUN! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...