Monday, December 3, 2012

Our advent calendar

I love the ideas I see on Pinterest about having Advent Calendars, and I have already started to do a December Daily. This year I used the same Advent Calendar Page Print I had done up last year, with a punched Embossed Star from CM to move to each day's number. I hung this up on my Everyday Display.

This time I also made corresponding tags to hang at the bottom of my Everyday Display. The tags were punched using my Tag Maker, and the number artwork was a digital freebie I found from the scrapbook.com website and printed on my computer.



I placed the numbers on the front of the tag, and on the back I wrote a daily activity.


I think my Advent Calendar looks cute, and it was quick and easy to put together!


2 comments :

  1. Looks awesome!! Good ob. Do you have a list of all the activities you are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...