Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Valentines Day Baking

My son and I were stuck inside today as it was raining, so I decided to make us some Valentines Day treats! I got the inspiration from this website and it was a great activity that I thought was yummy too!

Strawberry Rice Bubble Cupcakes.

You will need:

1 1/2 cups Rice Bubbles
1/2 packet of pink strawberry flavoured marshmellows
2 tbsp butter

Melt the marshmellows and butter together in a large saucepan, then remove from heat and stir in the Rice Bubbles.


Place teaspoons of the mixture in a silicone or well soiled mini muffin tin and leave to set.


Once set, place in cupcake liners and serve.


These only last for a day or so in an airtight container, but feel free to double or triple the recipe to suit your needs!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...