Monday, June 6, 2016

Pinterest Resolutions June-September



I am still goal setting with my Pinterest Resolutions- taking ideas from each of my Pinterest boards and actually doing them! Every three months I choose ten pins to focus on, which I then delete when I have accomplished. This saves me fro having too many pins and it is less overwhelming.

Layered Jell-o Cups

First up for this round are these Layered Jello Cups by Yummy Healthy Easy for a Dr Seuss themed party I am having in July. I have done layered Christmas jelly before so I am familiar with this technique, but I think it will look adorable with the whipped cream on top as part of the birthday celebrations.

Family fun night is all about simple and frugal fun for everyone. You'll love these easy games for any fall themed fun night!

Next up is a Fall Family Fun Night, inspired by these ideas at Not Consumed. I love that these ideas use things such as leaves that i will already have on hand, and it not Halloween themed as our Autumn is not in October.

Here are my favorite 12 freezer meals for new moms - vegetarian, whole foods, paleo, traditional and more!

My sister is due to have her baby in a couple of weeks, so I am definitely making these Freezer Meals for her!

Great Organizing Ideas for your Bathroom! Cabinet Bathroom Organization Makeover - Before and After photos. LivingLocurto.com

I am making progress in the bathroom, but these Organisation Ideas will be perfect for under the vanity cupboards as that area is still currently very messy. I love the idea of having my hairdryer on the inside of the cabinet. 


My kids need guidance on their screen time, and this idea for Technology Tickets is a perfect way to help them feel in control of their screen time, while I can still be the one ultimately having the final say.

August Books for 4 Year Olds with Extension Activities

My boys love doing arts and crafts and other activities based on what they are reading, and my soon to be four year old will have a lot of fun with these extension activities as well as reading these books over and over again, especially at bedtime.

Cadens-bins

As well as reading, my four year old needs other times of quiet and so these Quiet Time Bins are something I have been meaning to create for a while.

Half Up Bun

I need to get better at doing my hair, and this hairstyle looks easy enough for a hairpin-challenged person such as myself. Braids, middle parts and big buns are all out of my comfort zone but this Half Up Bun looks cute and easily achievable.



This is my new favourite pineapple! Such a quick and easy tutorial, this will be created for a few birthdays I know are coming up.



Lastly, I really want to create this key holder as I am constantly asking my husband where my keys are!

Come back at the end of September, when I will be sharing how I accomplished all of these ideas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...