Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Make a Statement

You have already seen my ideas on wearing statement necklaces, but what about rings?

Statement rings are a great idea to add interest to outfits, especially since you may not have much skin on show during the winter months, and it is nice to draw attention to those parts of your body that are usually overlooked.

The first suggestion I have with a statement ring is to wear one on your next night out!

Here, I wanted to keep the front of my outfit quite neutral as the back of this top has a low cowl back. In keeping with the monochrome feel, a large black and silver statement ring paired perfectly with the greys and blacks of my outfit.



This gorgeous cocktail ring would pair perfectly with your Little Black Dress too!



Mixing metallics is a huge trend this season- so if you are unsure of how to mix and match, get a ring that does it for you!

I love the leaf pattern on this ring, and it blends silver and gold so well. This ring looks great with gold, cream, black and purple hues.
 

Having fun with textures is another great way to wear a statement ring. My clever friend Miriam made me this necklace, and another blogger, Lauren, sent me this ring as a gift. They match together wonderfully and provide some textural interest.



Look at the intricate detail on this ring- isn't it pretty!



As a Stay At Home Mum, I have days where jeans and a knit jersey are my wardrobe staple. Adding a fancy ring and some red lipstick always makes me feel put together and glamorous, even if I am om only folding laundry!



A bold stone or gem ring can be great to pick up a colour in your outfit and make it the star, or simply perk up a neutral colour palette.



I would love to know what your favourite ring is!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...