Monday, December 12, 2016

Elf on The Shelf Week Two

Ralph the Elf has been up to more shenanigans this week, and the boys have been laughing every morning when they see what Ralph is up to.

On Monday, Ralph was photocopying himself- maybe he wants to be a twin?



Tuesday was our gingerbread themed day, and so Ralph helped out by providing a gingerbread house kit for the boys to make.



We caught Ralph having a hot chocolate bath on Wednesday!



Thanks to some free printables from the Elf on the Shelf official website, the boys found Ralph colouring in a picture of himself when they got up on Thursday morning.



Friday is my personal favourite, which my husband set up- didn't he do well? Hulk against Ralph at Connect Four.



On Saturday we went shopping for Christmas ornaments for the tree. This is an annual tradition for our family and so our tree is a real mish-mash of items! Ralph was glad to help out financially for the boys to purchase an ornament each.



Sunday was another Elf antic care of my husband- climbing our lamp for a better view of what the boys were up to for his report back to Santa.



I can't wait to show you what Ralph has planned for next week, as there are definitely going to be some props and more goodies courtesy of Ralph.

1 comment :

  1. Your elf is fantastic. I love love love it. I agree that Hulk vs Elf in connect four is the best. But they all made me chuckle

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...